Wednesday 11 June 2014

This is what I say

Women are like fish, the good ones always seem to get away from me... 
The best way to deal with life is to get busy.. 
Age makes you older, experience makes you wiser.. 
People who have High And Unnecessary attitude, deserves the Standing Ovation of my Tallest Finger!
I Don't Care About Popularity. I Live In Reality Based On Originality. Forget Looks. I Respect Personality.★★★★
I may not be perfect bt loving you makes me the best.
Its too late to apologize.
Love is all what I need.
What is Success? Success is when your pic uploaded on Google instead of Facebook.
At times wen I need an xpert advice..., ofcourse I talk 2 myself...,
Yes true love never dies, we just sometimes can't have them until the destined time.
He has a beautiful mind. With a passionate heart. Such a beautiful soul has taken my heart.
After I told him it was him I wished for. That he would want someone like me. He then looked in my eyes an said your wish came true...
One thing you need to learn about me is i could not care less what you think about me... if you don't like me that's your problem!!
I wish some1 can bring my SMILE back..
A girl jogging in park helps atleast 5 boys to be fit and in shape..
If U Walk the Way guided by Humans, U will find a Hopeless End. BUT If U will Walk the Way guided by GOD, U will find Endless Hopes & Opportunities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment